JAT 1.94% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

Jat 2.0 - 2021 - A New Year, page-638

1. 8,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    I'm perfectly comfortable with a vegetarian dish made with real vegetables. There are so many people making products with additives or replacements and as such tampering with our food. If one likes meat good and well, if one doesn't that's fine too.

I can make a veggie burger too but I don't purport it to replace a beef burger nor as a 'tastes' like beef' burger - I call it what it is.

I also don't promote what people should or shouldn't eat based on whatever criteria - I leave that choice to the consumer - there are plenty of choices available. I do like meat and usually served with lots of vegetables - for me JAT products won't necessarily change that - what JAT will do is to provide another alternative with their product offerings - which I'm willing to try - and upon doing so, it may be a one off, like my first taste of a soy sausage or else it may become a more regular part of general food source.

As a holder, I don't have to like any company products, but if the market likes what the company produces then it's more about one's investment and as an investor it boils down to dollars and cents. Promoting company products is up to management - they seem to be doing a fine job.

Today's menu - real homemade vegetable soup with homemade flatbread. I don't think too many commercially available products can beat that - not even JAT products. Bon Appetit. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.