JAT 1.94% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

Jat 2.0 - 2021 - A New Year, page-639

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I was expecting at least a small increase in receipts from sales in the March 4c.  I did not count on the effects of the Chinese new year. As an investor in Jatcorp I should have been aware of this. After all I new that in Australia after the Christmas rush in December retail sales are then dead in January.

I also indicated in an earlier post that disruptions might be occurring at ANMA due to upgrades. I have not seen any large cash receipts coming from them anyway yet. Cash receipts would not show from them if the products they manufactured were for, and wholesaled by Sunnya or Jatcorp head company anyway as you cant double count from one subsidiary to another. ANMA in house sales ends up adding to margins and gross profits for Jatcorp consolidated reporting. ANMA external sales to other companies will have additional revenue reported in the consolidated reports.

At least the sales receipts revenue seems to have bottomed out at a lousy $5mil and probably 40% gross margin. Cash outgoings for Sunnya company tax is possibly only once a year.

Below is still the disappointing part for me that I indicated in an earlier post on this thread.

"And here we are now with a lot of players thinking that 2.8-2.9 is the new base that will have an increase of a fall based on a cash flow report.

Even without built in hype or valuing JAT on a prospective basis JAT should be sitting on at least 8-10 cents waiting for an increase or fall on a cash flow report IMO"

Jatcorp missed one cash flow positive 4c last financial year and still managed positive cash flow for that entire year in total.

They will probably be cash flow positive for this financial year in total. Two positives and one negative 4c cash flow so far.

GLTAH DYOR

Last edited by CaptainSteve: 03/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $63.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 72.5¢ $53.16K 71.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 60780 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.