JAT 0.00% 32.0¢ jatcorp limited

JAT’s progress? Steve, let me paint you a clear picture....

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    JAT’s progress? Steve, let me paint you a clear picture. Usually, when a good company has progress, the SP reflects that.

Now, with JAT, you have to be out of your mind to think it has been pure manipulation that has brought the SP down.

Clearly, it was people like me, who held this dog stock and simply have no viable reason left to hold it anymore, and kept selling their shares down.

I was patient with JAT, more than patient. But at some point you have to cut losses and realise when a mistake was made.

There is nothing exciting at JAT. Nothing going on that tells me “this could be something”. Not even something big, just something at all!

The fact is, JAT is in a hole. And to get out of the hole is difficult enough, let alone to get out of the hole and actually become something worth holding!

I feel sorry for people who have put in so much money into JAT with high hopes, that now they are left with two options:

1. Sell and lose lots of money, and be proven wrong

2. Hold (and lose lots of money), and be in denial so you at least can’t be proven wrong while you’re still holding (and dreaming)

Like I said, even if JAT rockets up one day, the management do not have the professionalism or even courtesy to try and maintain that SP. You will just see the SP dwindle again over the coming months because management went quiet, again. And then you are back here, defending your dream.

JAT is in my top 5 worst dog stock companies I have personally seen. Unfortunately I was in this one. I should never have bought, that’s the harsh truth. I lived and learnt from it, did you? Obviously not, if you are still holding onto this dream that JAT actually cares about you as an Australian investor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108612 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 51600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.