JAT 2.50% 39.0¢ jatcorp limited

Many are liking the burger meats of Beyond Meat burgers and...

1. 21,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Many are liking the burger meats of Beyond Meat burgers and saying they taste like really nice meat. And yes it may have lots to do with the dressings. I haven't tried anything satisfactory for me. I haven't tried a lot either, have you?
    I have eaten meat that is not satisfactory as well. It is not something overly consistent but it is meat. It's meat. YUM!
    I don't know if you got through the video I posted previously but it is about proper professional engineering to achieve meat by removing the animal part of the process from vegetation to meat. Its taste, it's texture and chemical compounds.
    You will not be able to tell the difference, it will be much better for you and cheaper at critical point.
    Therefore it won't be tasting like cardboard.
    That said, in the video they know they are not at that stage, YET. They are upfront about it.
    The guy who wants to replace all meats by 2035 is sparing no cost to achieve getting the animal out of the equation.
    Both are dedicated to the engineering of it actually being meat, so to speak.
    Not cardboard.
    But we are getting away from JAT. I haven't tried their products. Oppenheimer is not far away from me.
    I thought about calling them for samples or finding somewhere close where they are available.
    But I don't want to be disappointed and it won't change the fact that I hold some shares.
    The business is bigger than my personal choices atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $32.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $19.11K 48.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22657 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 53850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ 6806
Last updated 12.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.