JAT 6.88% 74.5¢ jatcorp limited

JAT Chart & TA Discussions, page-461

1. 17,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1343
    Gap filled & now ready to rock & roll.

Similar action on BUB this morning also, which also had a gap to fill & has done so.

IMO JAT will grind higher throughout the day as there is no longer a TA reason to sell (or rather to not hold) as the GAP is no longer there.

Also - there has been no official update since the relisting (the speedo response was nice, but not really an official update), so I'm guessing there would be one imminent. An updated investor presso at a minimum you would suspect.

Finally, I was watching channel 9 news last night & the CEO of JD.COM had a major story (some have copied related links to the thread). Its a wonderful thing that he met with JAT while in Australia!! (They confirmed this in the speedo reply).

Given he is still here - maybe they'll finalise an agreement??? I don't know how long these things usually take, but I'd take the fact he is in the country as a majorly positive step.

There is a large line of sellers at 20c, so lets see if that gets hoovered in one go like these lines typically have been over the last couple of days.

Lets see what today brings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
-0.055(6.88%)
Mkt cap ! $62.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 73.0¢ $108.8K 146.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 2436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.