JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

JAT Chart & TA Discussions, page-672

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I Have never understood trolling or coming onto a thread and being told repeatedly how over valued this stock or any other stock is.

What is the point? It genuinely annoys people and disheartens them. It absoluely serves no value downramping without factual information that would most likely be insider knowledge etc.

Nobody can naked short this stock and owners of the stock with their hard earned money are hoping for a capital gain.

What the point being negative, saying the whole sector is over valued repeatedly? I think trolling is Unaustralian and nasty. If you don’t hold a stock why make it your business to say how bad it is. The holders think it’s a good stock hoping for gains. Why would one like to hurt people?

Anyway the market is the final dictator but if you think constant negetive comments does not hurt a stock you must be bonkers. The market is driven by psychology and sediment.

So I ask, suggest, people that troll on any stock please think of your actions. Think how it may affect people. Because down ramping and trolling really does hurt people more than most would know. I’ve seen so many people talk about harming themselves and so forth.

I am not part of any boiler room, have no knowledge of insider info or paid by any firm. I’m just a punter trying to make some profits.

All the best
    Have a great weekend
    Wishing everyone 10 baggers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.