JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

For what it's worth chapu, I genuinely don't believe you're a...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    For what it's worth chapu, I genuinely don't believe you're a down-ramper. There are a few others in these threads that are really just throwing out random the-sky-is-falling comments, whether deliberately or ignorantly, but your insights add a balance to the argument. Plus you recently made a tidy pick up and offload as a result of these insights.

I've said it before, this isn't the JAT appreciation society (although obviously there are many advocates here), it's a forum for information sharing and debate. The chart and the current SP are absolutely relevant topics and I look forward to when we see the chart start to turn around (in the hopefully not too distant future). Yes there's been manipulation and capping as others have said, there's also been reactions to announcements and news, warranted, unwarranted, overreaction and capitalisation.

Ultimately I still (want to) believe the end game will come. My strategy for this stock has been to hold long term since buying in last year. To be honest it's these threads that make me unable to avoid seeing the share price daily, sometimes the comments (not yours) are like a car crash and I can't look away... though I think we are heading to a point that I may consider averaging up soon....

Anyway, good luck to all, and thanks for your insights.
    Last edited by elferalo: 07/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.