JAT 3.82% 63.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ahh too good. I’m certainly not here for any self gratification....

1. 1,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Ahh too good. I’m certainly not here for any self gratification. As one poster mentioned I am actually here because I’ll be considering a re-entry at some point when the time is right. Until that time though I’ll continue to give my opinion as yes, some people do find it useful. If you don’t like what I have to say then put me on ignore, I really couldn’t care less.

With all that said, it has been quietly satisfying watching the price drop amidst all the “positive” news that many posters here seem to see any downside risk to. I hate seeing people lose money, but when they’re completely blinded by their confirmation bias then it’s kind of inevitable.

Many in here will be deeply in the red, and I think it may get worse before it gets better particularly as we near the end of June and additional holders sell out for tax loss purposes. However, I do genuinely hope that this company satisfies the potential that many holders believe in so that investments aren’t lost.

At the end of the day, the market tells the final story regardless of how rosey you believe the story to be. And to that end, trust the chart, it doesn’t lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.82%)
Mkt cap ! $52.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 63.0¢ $4.115K 6.532K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16928 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.