JAT 2.58% 75.5¢ jatcorp limited

JAT Chart & TA Discussions, page-963

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Thanks Rooster. Always a pleasure to read some reasoned and encouraging assessment from posters like yourself and @300588 instead of the empty whining about what websites people can't find, or the nasty scaremongering from people that don't even hold the stock.

I'm curious as to your thoughts on the day's action. Yet again we have what seems a positive announcement that bodes well for long-term future earnings, followed by a decline in SP to end in the red. There seemed to be some bot activity earlier in the day, so it seems to me there is still manipulation and accumulation which I read as encouraging for confidence that the SP has solid investment potential. Someone still wants to buy this stock as cheaply as they can get it. I think as a result of this going on there were a few stop losses triggered today that added to the volume. Hopefully things will settle down and maybe even bounce back a bit from here.

In some ways I'm hoping for no more "good" JAT announcements for a while...I despair at the impact it has on the SP. I'd sort of prefer that JAT now just buckle down and start to make some revenue. Fact is though that these recent announcements still need to go through general meetings and the approval announcements will probably have the same effect as today.

Next question...you've been to at least one of the GM's. I live in Brisbane but I'm thinking about a trip to Sydney to attend the next meeting. How many people usually attend and what kind of discussion takes place, in addition to the voting process?

Thanks mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $62.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 77.5¢ 75.5¢ $15.57K 20.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 42442 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 16544 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.