JAT 11.9% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

I wonder if at what point, if ever, we can finally draw the line...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I wonder if at what point, if ever, we can finally draw the line in the sand between some of the ongoing points of argument here. It's getting like Republican against Democrat with no common ground.

Surely the manipulation / accumulation argument has to be refuted by now. It's been a point of argument for about 3 years. The top holders haven't changed to the point you could hold the argument that this is still occurring. Surely the phantoms will have accumulated enough by now that their goal should be increasing the SP to actually benefit from it...

The VWAP manipulation argument for the conversion of notes / shares is plausibly still a valid argument.

Impairment over the last two at least FY accounts reporting a significant loss does present a negative outlook to anyone who doesn't want to take the time to read the big picture. Yes, it's probably for minimising tax (worded carefully), but at what point is it robbing Peter to pay Paul?

This remains a speculative penny stock frankly in large part due to the management's choices. No investor presentation, website update etc and completely lackadaisical approach to generating interest in the stock in Australia.

But then there's the positives, they remain true.

They have increased turnover, revenue, gross profit. They have increased their product base. They have purchased ANMA and expanded it. There is the shop due to open, etc etc.

In my opinion holders (and ex-holders) are entitled to be disappointed with the stock's performance. Yes it's speculative and everyone invests for their own reasons, but when you see the company stand in its own way it is frustrating at the least. And if you think objectively enough about it, you can see why it leaves itself prone to conspiracy theories.

All my own frustrated opinion before this Monday morning coffee takes effect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.070(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 66.0¢ 59.5¢ $116K 183.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 65879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.