JAT 8.42% 43.5¢ jatcorp limited

Yes the good news for JAT SP is that the selling down appears to...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    Yes the good news for JAT SP is that the selling down appears to have stopped or slowed at the moment. Other good news is that there are no large sell lines. This makes potential SP move up possible. More good news is that a lot of buyers appear to still want in by the look of the buy side.

The bad news is that no one appears to be prepared to buy up on the SP because of previous sell downs witnessed by buyers. Those 2.5 cents Just sat there all day yesterday. For over a year now a buy up has been met with a sell down and punters generally feel if they want in they have to just sit and wait to be sold down to IMO.

About the only thing that will make this move now is great news like the shop opening in Shanghai and an improvement in openness from Jatcorp. They need to provide information on a new website and physical investor presentations from management IMO. Jatcorp needs some fresh interest from new investors. A bit of top 20 buying up would help as well. Some of the Top 20 are apparently buying more but at a low price.

Just an observation. The SP could fly up today or go down I have no idea of what will happen short term.

I am still confident long term but this is becoming more frustrating the more Jatcorp appears to have no interest in supporting the SP.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.040(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $36.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 38.0¢ $231.4K 551.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 29914 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.