JAT 3.57% 81.0¢ jatcorp limited

JAT helping prevent CORONAVIRUS?, page-34

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    as far as what we seeing now yes they aren’t correlated with each other, what does it mean? It is a matter of when ? I guess once the businesses structure are simplified and more transparency, and better profit margins then I’m sure sp will reacts, Last year’s revenue are high and profit margins are low mainly due to wholesaling of other companies products, and this year seems like we are aligning towards Wilton’s vision of moving into products owners rather than being just a wholesaler. Neurio last year’s revenue was under $6m, and this is where our profits gonna be generated from, this current quarter’s revenue of Neurio probably equivalent to the whole year last year with higher profit margins (a) a slide of profit margin from being a manufacturer, b) another slide of selling Neurio products. And ofc most of our contracts are non-binding ones as there aren’t any liabilities if contracts aren’t fulfilled, this could be another thing of market not reacting. But based on what we have seen over a year now that most of our contracts are going to be fulfilled. Who still remember our 1.5m tins of Neurio contract with Niurui (Babemax listed company in China)? This should be our second term to fulfill 200,000tins and each tin sells like $25 that’s around $5m and the renewal contract with Cyclone this year is to fulfill $17.5m, Did I get it right? Neurio sales gonna be like over $22m or more this year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $67.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $162.6K 201.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 143766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.