JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

JAT is 'Udderly Cowabunga', page-321

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Can I just say that as a long term holder it is great to see some new faces casting their eye over JAT. I have barely looked at this forum over the past year or so because it was full of toxic ex-holders with nothing better to do than come back and rip into the company. All of them are on ignore.

Back to the company. Yes they have faults, for instance their communication with shareholders until recently was absolutely terrible, there are also some questionable business decisions such as the convertible note finance and the decision by Sunnya to spend 1m to buy an office that really pissed me off. But you cannot deny that their track record in innovation with new products, pivoting to more profitable businesses and products and delivering exponential growth is impressive.

My initial reason to buy into JAT was that I see Australia's role as being a food bowl to the rest of the world becoming more important. We need to innovate in this country and just digging stuff out of the ground isn't going to last forever. This view hasn't changed as I hold a LT outlook with this company, although it has been challenging to hold all of this time.

The immense volume traded over the past week looks to me like it has stopped the long term downtrend from November 2018 in its tracks. There are still a lot of stale holders to be flushed out on the way back up to 10 cents, so it will be pretty volatile IMO. So, welcome to all the JAT newbies, question everything and hold on for the ride, because it looks like it's just getting started again. Looking at the charts, we break 3.5c and we are on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $108.2K 160.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 36668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.