JAT 0.83% 60.0¢ jatcorp limited

JAT needs brand exposure to get credibility in OZ

1. 5,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2265
    In my experience a very good avenue for brand and product exposure is to open a retail store from our factory premises. We would make a huge margin due to the fact we make it and sell it ourselves. It would be a soft launch from a basically unknown brand.

And because it would be in Melbourne we would gain a foothold in the retail space as a retailer, rather than a wholesaler. Retail stores are loss makers generally due to high rents, staff costs and low volumes. But if it’s opened from the ANMA factory, it can be a lot more profitable.

You might say that ANMA is in an industrial area, whilst true, it won’t stop people from seeking out a bargain. That’s my experience.

Retail stores are a branding exercise if you only have 1 of them.

Probably need to update packaging for OZ requirements etc, but there would be an endless queue of people buying JAT products. And it will give word of mouth advertising. Attract FB recognition, run online campaigns have Insta and get a local following. That’s how we will start the SP on a different path. Up not down.

We’ll need a better name than JATFoods or whatever we’re planning. Sorry folks, but it’s naff!

JATs name is worthless. Neurio is a weird name for the Australian consumer, and TBH it could be relaunched again with a different name but similar image with but “...by Neurio” on the label. Sex it up a bit. If the Chinese wants to buy the Australian dream, well bluntly it needs to be more Australian.

I could dream up lots of ways to run with this idea, but unless management don’t want feedback, then it will remain an idea.

How about it Wilton?

HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $49.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.5¢ 61.0¢ 60.0¢ $209.1K 346.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 3100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.