JAT 7.63% 67.0¢ jatcorp limited

Nearly forgot to say, I asked a mate of mine to go past the NCA...

1. 5,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2296
    Nearly forgot to say, I asked a mate of mine  to go past the NCA place the other day, (the one that is under administration) and knowing my interest in JAT and how much a brand conscious person I am,  he couldn’t help but notice the most GBFO advertising sign ever known to man, right in the premises of NCA. It’s in their backyard!

Freeways next door, advertising sign capturing dual carriageway traffic. A marketers dream.

Give me a sign that big, and I’ll reckon that between me and the fatman we can give the “claytons”  vmeat line an airing. That would me marketing gold. Honestly. If you put a humorous spin to it. This would be something to tell the grandkids about. Thanks fatman, seriously.

Need to get some good creative types together, pass a spliff around and start some banter about vmeat from Clayton or whatever, and anything might be possible thru humorous interaction....

Anyhow, it might not happen, but anything to get this SP up is worthwhile trying.

Maybe our management is too rigid in its plan, and, as pointed out by optic,  management wants a low SP.

But that is not acting in all shareholders interest is it?

Watch this space.....(it’s an old marketing line). But I’m serious, if the SP movements are incongruous to what the management spin is saying, then somethings wrong.

Vegemeat....(quick patent that name). The Chinese would love it. Actually aussies might warm to it too.

Ra ra ra the list is endless.

Come on Wilton.

HB

1AF060CB-BCD9-4FA1-82C3-B69BABD128AF.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.048(7.63%)
Mkt cap ! $55.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 67.0¢ 62.0¢ $68.12K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3591 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 43507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.