JAT 1.47% 69.0¢ jatcorp limited

JAT to make the moolah, page-230

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Interesting day today. Sold half my holding at 3.9 because I guessed what was coming, could have kept going too of course but alas, it did not. I Bought back in at 3.5. Won’t be cashing out again for the forseebable future. Obsidian almost gone. Forget all the reddit clowns and keeslop or kelsoop pretenders. They are full of pie in the sky empty rhetoric. Their agenda is obvious. ‘We’ did this and ‘we’ did that ‘Here we go boys, we are on!’ They are more than likely a bunch of blokes in there early twenties, maybe younger going by the juvenile slang they use, who lost there jobs last year, received their 10/20k super, threw it on the flavour of the week on the asx (BNPL) it boomed they made a small fortune, gaining zero intelligence in the process. There is a lot of dumb money on the market, I have never seen gyrations like this in my 7 years full time investing. That said all I would say to current/new holders is to read back over JATS last quarterly, recent announcemets. Read about obsidian and the converted notes. Read about the impairment in last years financials (if you haven’t already). All tailwinds when you understand where the company is now at regarding them. These gyrations can happen in this current blissfully ignorant market. I am not a ramper, I can’t stand it, the cognitive bias from some on here is humorous, if not a little worrying. But just sometimes, very, very rarely, these mad men with rose covered glasses can be correct. Case in point IMO. I think this stock is a dormant volcano IMO, yes I will wear the hypocrite tag for that comment but I have not come across a ‘spec‘ like this with this much potential before given its current sp and where they are in the here and now as a company. Not last week. Not 6 months ago. Not 2 years ago. Right now. It will start to bare fruits next week IMO. Today? Spin the wheel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.010(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $57.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 70.5¢ 66.5¢ $466.1K 673.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6037 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 1191 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.