JAT 11.5% 58.0¢ jatcorp limited

You have all the answers CaptainSteve You have been pumping this...

1. 6,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    You have all the answers CaptainSteve You have been pumping this stock since 8 cents and higher, Same crap while all the while the register grows and your holdings get diluted the longer you hold. with 708A All the glossy pictures of new products you post might look great, But who is making the money here.
    Shareholders that are bankrolling this for the resellers in China to make the lions share of the profits, How is the store going hey???

Seems they get the lions share of profit while a few keep posting happily ramping this stock, all the while stock gets capped. ans diluted with 708a's.
    You can put as much lipstick on a pig as you like @CaptainSteve
    The simple facts is this mob cannot focus and spread their efforts to thin.
    they try doing to much and it ends up costing shareholders. Instead of being patient.
    I'd probably be a bit more bullish if they did not slip up and announce the consolidation around 5 cents, Then withdraw the announcement.
    That drove down the shareprice and I wonder who gets more shares when they have 708A's and the price drops.
    Well I'm off to listen the chinese national anthem in English @CaptainSteve
    Doing OK @Bhan Had some good wins and a few going sideways. You gotta ask yourself what causes a stock to go sideways, While people keep telling you for years uts going to be a monster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.060(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 60.0¢ 52.0¢ $160.0K 282.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 4771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.