QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

sirjohnnyboy,buying at these prices is a gift.Even if it...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    sirjohnnyboy,buying at these prices is a gift.Even if it retraces to 6c there a steal (yes 6c,it's June selloff and QMNs board has made QMNs SP vulnerable) .IMO anything 15c and under and you double your money in a short period of time.

IMO the JVs WILL happen,off take agreements WILL happen,third party production WILL happen,funding WILL happen.Am i disappointed at the SP hell yes and yes jax it's the boards fault.

Leroy knows it,i know it and a lot of astute investors i know are screaming it from the bottom of there lungs.Hence the changes to the management team.This is my coming to the cross roads,this is it.QMN are primed to deliver, finally, a SP we are all here waiting for.I have said that for the past five years and i shake my head at the opportunities lost,"i know of a few "One year late,six months late,yes that's why Leroy,myself and others have been so scathing at times.

Jax those times are what you are not taking into account and i believe you should.This is why emotions are coming into play,and rightly so.There has been a lot of lobbying behind the scenes.Howard running QMN on his own for so long was simply ludicrous.It beggars belief that here we are five years down the road and the SP is gut wrenching.

I have learnt along the way that they will tell you what you want to hear and that in itself is sad.Nothing but good people have offered there services ,only to be ignored and that's okay too if the results were delivered,they certainly weren't.There are so many for instances but that would take to long.

I know this sounds like a big whinge session but it had to be said.QMNs assets deserve a SP of at the moment 50c and above.IMO we NOW have the people to take us there,a plan is in place which by the way is so important but we are one year behind.The new investors will be licking there lips,i know i would.If i had spare coin i would gobble them up.QMN hands down sound investment to make some serious $$$$.Why ? Not a one man show anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.