VNL 7.62% 9.7¢ vinyl group ltd

It's pretty rich given DW8's financials you criticise...

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1595
    It's pretty rich given DW8's financials you criticise whatever you can here, the expenses, management etc, and your posts there suggest you are quite interested.

JXT was basically a startup 48 months ago, soft launch etc, covid, they've made a lot of progress expanding their reach, and growing / improving their asset under JLS and co, but the API revenue targets were clearly missed (and criminally forecasted), and paid users nowhere near where they needed to be - you're no genius pointing that out. As they failed funding became an issue moving forward, which is now a non issue with the backing of Songtradr, deep pockets.

$31k revenue? No longer relevant, what is relevant is Songtradr's plans moving forward. I suspect the existing streams will at some point generate significant revenue but no idea how long it will take. The B2C market seems to be the gameplan.

Subs? Read announcement, not enough.

Jacqui's position? Assume consultancy type role.

Beth? Look at her experience, connects in the industry, I think she is a great fit.

Songtradr? Well, if they wanted the whole company they just had the perfect opportunity. I highly doubt it, their reputation would be damaged, time is of the essence too letting JXT plod for a couple years for a cheap buyout would be non-sense. I'd say it's more in their interest to pump JXT to inflate their own books.

Excellent opportunity here, find another co with <$25mil MC half owned by a $700mil+ co. You've followed long enough if you were savvy would have been buying as soon as Songtradr was announced. Regal is also apparently done selling, and they were the ones responsible for most selling the last few months, conveniently in time for their other investment, Songtradr to scoop this up for peanuts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $97.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $6.159K 63.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43234 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 157861 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.