VNL 0.00% 11.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Jaxsta February Business Update 2021, page-37

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    There's no denying this is a 5 year project in the making. It doesn't happen overnight. If you can see the vision of the company, and feel the drive and energy from the team then you can't help but get excited!

BIGGEST two takeaways from this webinar that's different to any before is the designated music fan focus and the app. Gave me goosebumps hearing this. Fans that can jump on the Jaxsta app to their favourite artist's page and buy merchandise, gig tickets, link to Spotify for all their works...this is a game changer for Jaxsta. Effectively they'll have two sides to the business; the music "Pros" that need the data and the music "fans" that need the merch and gossip.

I also love that they're in conversation with institutional investors both in Australia AND the US. My big concern before was do they have enough financial backing to get them through the first two/three years of growth while revenue starts trickling in. IF they could see through these years then it's blue skies. When Jacqui talked about instos showing interest it was music to my ears (pun intended). Thank you all those rich music loving investors out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $43.53K 402.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205588 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 104510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.