VNL 1.04% 9.7¢ vinyl group ltd

9.99 per month I have searched the names who gave testimonials...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    9.99 per month

I have searched the names who gave testimonials on this website and they don’t seem to have a lot credits on jaxsta.

It’s either they really don’t have much or jaxsta hasn’t got agreement with their labels. I read an interview where some artists said they would love to use jaxsta but their label isn’t partnered with jaxsta yet.

Both will need artists to initiate cleansing of their data but with jaxsta they can’t edit themselves, which is what differentiates official versus crowdsourced.

Some of the features are quite similar and jaxsta is obviously borrowing some of their ideas such as the social media follower numbers. Jaxsta added a new feature yesterday where every award can be shown as a tile and shared on social media which this other website also has.

jaxsta needs to develop phone apps.

No fan features for both at the moment but we know jaxsta will have one.

Jaxsta one sheet is brilliant and professional looking which this other website doesn’t have.

jaxsta can allow prioritise credits which is important which this other mob doesn’t have.

jaxsta has bio which this other mob doesn’t have.

Again, it’s really down to how much does the industry value accuracy of credit data - for instance, I am an artist who wants to connect with the drummer on a song and I also browse this drummer’s other songs. Muso and Jaxsta both show 200 songs and jaxsta has 10 more. Does this 10 more matter to my decision of connecting with this drummer? Probably not because I have made my decision when I see he is on Taylor Swift’s most famous songs.

Data accuracy is important in fact and important marketing wise. But user experience is probably what matters the most. All the user testimonials on Muso say along the lines of easy to use and none of them says anything about Muso is so accurate. Of course they won’t say this because they control this themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $97.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $2.019K 20.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73959 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.