VNL 1.04% 9.7¢ vinyl group ltd

Jaxsta's Growth, page-1150

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I've just spent the last hour signing up for and testing out the muso offering. I agree with @AlfredE in that the data and verification isn't great. Jaxsta has definitely got the upper hand (and hopefully industry respect) over that one. BUT I reluctantly have you say I bloody love their app!! The UI is obviously with song lovers in mind. I can check out an artist, click on a song and it goes straight into the Spotify app and plays in the background while I carry on doing whatever I need on my phone. The app even has muso created Spotify "playlists" for all work done by a certain engineer etc. Everywhere I want to scroll the option is there. Every filter, sort by, follow on click option is there. It's great! It's what musicians and music lovers need.
    I know Jaxsta is doing all the right things in laying the foundations and I love how they're gaining a hell of a lot more industry acceptance and excitement which is a testament to their hard work and promotion. The tortoise beats the hare approach is paying off (he's just a little slow still for my liking). The next level of development and growth from an investor confidence position I'm looking for is user-friendly advances in their platform. I know it's going to cost a lot to develop and maintain (Jacqui said this is response to my question back in 2020 when I asked about an app being created). But having to go onto a browser to go through the jaxsta offering just doesn't seem user-friendly (and acceptable) in order to gain full acceptance in the industry. I really don't like that I can't listen to a song straight in the Spotify app when I click on the play link on an artist. It takes me to the browser Spotify website. Not cool!

Again, I'm really happy with the development and growth that Jaxsta have made, and I'm quietly ticking off a lot of my "watch out for" boxes on my investment checklist/de-risk chart with them, especially over the last 6 months. I don't necessarily see muso as a big concern for competition, but I DO see it as a big learning opportunity, and hopefully a friendly kick up the butt and motivational driver, for Jaxsta to see where they might need to take their offering next.

I'm secretly hoping for a cornerstone investor to come in from this announcement that will provide the capital needed to accelerate the growth curve. They need it desperately (muso was only created in 2017).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $97.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $2.019K 20.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73959 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.