VNL 0.00% 10.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Muso's are their own product.But its not about being nerdy as...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Muso's are their own product.
    But its not about being nerdy as its incredibly hard coding for multiple platforms, with different size formats. Just the different in apple to chrome browsers is a challenge throw in quite a few others and
    the simple solution is unobtrusive menu's. Think when JXT get phone app happening it will all come together. would love to see some stronger colours with some contrast with fonts against colours used. Its obvious to me that JXT are designing the web layout on big monitors. But really should be designing layout from a smartphone perspective then when its blown up it scales to whatever size browser screen platform you are using.
    AllI want us to be able to click on a profile without triggering the feedback or chat buttons.
    We are all part owners in a great company, If we can share ideas on how to make the product better from many different perspectives
    hopefully managment take some of these ideas onboard.
    I think back to the making of Ebay and how much info they sucked out of shareholders and users on how to make the website better.
    which happened over time.
    Love drop down menu's
    people who frequent the sight will learn where the chat and feedback bars are in no time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $50.22K 502.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32077 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 164000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.