VNL 1.04% 9.7¢ vinyl group ltd

I think the vinyl concept will be interesting to see. Many...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I think the vinyl concept will be interesting to see. Many people I know are enthusiastic about "vintage" tech, and there are many articles indicating record sales have been seeing growth over the past few years. I think there's an opportunity here for Jaxsta.

The main revenue source I'm personally interested in is the data solutions. I've been a holder for over 2 years and have seen Jaxsta discuss this many times. There seems to be many companies interested in integrating APIs from Jaxsta to consume their data. I believe a PowerPoint slide in one of their presentations indicated 100+ companies in the pipeline. The bottleneck for this to take off appears to be the lack of a simple integration approach. I'm guessing their software engineers need more time to make the data easy to consume so that others can easily buy access to the pipeline. They aren't making much money from this yet but I think it'll be a big source of revenue in the future when they iron out the technical issues.

They are the only ones who have this type and scale of data, so I think they'll inevitably find some success here but it'll be a game of patience Thankfully the team has been conscious of cost reductions over the past year (like switching to WFH and closing offices). The directors have also switched to share based comp last year.

I'm keen to see how the company grows in the future. I think there's a lot of potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $97.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $2.019K 20.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73959 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.