VNL 0.00% 11.0¢ vinyl group ltd

What brings in more money, having credits or NFT industry :(...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    What brings in more money, having credits or NFT industry

Looking forward to the news articles "JXT looks to mint NFTs as proof of music ownership". It's kind of sad that JXT vision has tried to fix this through traditional means, but someone can probably come along and spruik buzzwords and probably bring in a few mill. Here's hoping JXT don't go down that route as it's still a bit of a fad and such an initiative would fizzle out as everyone is "rug pulled" eventually in one way or another.

I'm not sure I agree with the image problem, in that low-mid tier professionals are getting behind it, and the video interview series all seem genuine. You can see the individual professionals actually engage with their posts with claps and praise, but you're right, they need some big names to promote them without JXT having to ask/pay them. I think it's the "fans" that don't really know or care about JXT, but once those features are fleshed out it should give professionals more of a reason to care about JXT as it becomes a way for professionals to engage with fans and make money off them...

(a good example is that fan perch is a bit fragmented at the moment, you can buy t-shirts on Spotify, some professionals use band camp, but there isn't really a good unified platform. maybe JXT is it? Would love to see a marketplace.)
    Last edited by PizzaComposer: 17/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7692 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 7317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.