WOA 4.44% 8.6¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Its easy to say Jay is far too optimistic, but that's the game....

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Its easy to say Jay is far too optimistic, but that's the game. If he isn't optimistic, excited etc then he isn't fulfilling his role. If you can provide the time during the video where he admits he is giving away everything that would be great as I never heard it anywhere. I think you are trying to interpret something - so atleast give that basis.

His explanation again regarding the reasons to look at a strategic partner are sound and make sense - derisking is super important. He isnt an idiot and knows a dollar spent now is possibly one more dollar to raise later on. At the moment everyone is speculating (me included). First part of judgement will be if an announcement is made within the next 9 days, what details are in the announcement and this trading halt is lifted.

I think your capital raise statements are pretty negative when we don't know the whole picture of this partnership. I would speculate there is some chance a partner may want to have a stake in the game if they see the promise of this, but again, only time will tell.

As I have said before, for me its still a hold (I cant sell or buy right atm anyway with it being in a trading halt). I see the potential benefits and opportunities for WOA to be a money maker, but I am also aware this could turn pear shape. I would rather buy more shares in 6 months time for a higher price with more clarity on the possibility of success. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $15.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $29.43K 345.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29940 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 3200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ 17364
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.