SPA 50.0% 3.0¢ spacetalk ltd

I have tried talking to a few sales people in a number of stores...

1. 13,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    I have tried talking to a few sales people in a number of stores over the last three weeks and while they have all been positive, they have either not been able or have been unwilling to offer any actual weekly numbers. The most useful information I got from a sales person was that they were selling well. Some have offered numbers on how many they had sold themselves but said they had no idea how many other sales staff may have sold. I can understand that they may be hesitant or unable to offer actual numbers. Yesterday I posted that I had my doubts about the accuracy of monitoring the website for clues on sales, especially when one central Sydney store in a very busy location showed zero change in availability for all four colours over a 5 day period. I did manage to talk to a couple of more reliable sources and I am convinced that our monitoring of the online shopping cart availabity is no where near indicative of actual sales. I wasn’t given any exact numbers and I’m not going to post online who I talked to.
    I will say that a few weeks ago one of the analysts upped his forecast of sales per store to 35 per store per month for the Christmas period. I’m wondering if he was given some guidance. To date the company has been quite conservative on guidance and Mark very recently said in an interview that they are hoping to sell most of their current stock over the Christmas and back to school period. I would use that guidance over the monitoring of JBs website.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.