SPA 50.0% 3.0¢ spacetalk ltd

JB stock levels, page-28

1. 13,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Thanks Sivart. I'm still monitoring as well (more out of curiosity now than for any investment decision purpose) but I still believe this method is very misleading. The Adelaide city store showed zero sales between the 2nd and 8th of Dec. I visited the store the next day and spoke to the manager, explaining my interest in MGM and Spacetalk. He was willing to let me know that he was very happy with their sales over the two week period. I'm sure he wouldn't be very happy with zero sales.
    I also had other info from reliable sources that sales in two Adelaide stores are far higher in sales numbers than this method of monitoring sales suggests - multiples higher.
    After that period of supposedly zero sales for Adelaide according to the web stock levels, from the 8th till the 13th the online sales monitoring indicates they sold 6 in that 5 day period. That is more in line with what I have heard.
    Similarly Westfield Sydney showed zero sales over the period 2nd-8th. I'm sure that would also be very misleading. Hobart showed sales of 4 over the last 5 days. Westfield Sydney should be doing much better than Adelaide or Hobart.
    I'd suggest treat these numbers with caution and that it may be wiser to wait for trading updates to make investment decisions on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.