SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

I don't pay any attention to mainstream media. They only report...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

I don't pay any attention to mainstream media. They only report half a Chinese whisper anyway.
    The 08 crash was triggered by a small percentage of sub prime mortgages defaulting on a housing bubble that were twisted and packaged to be sold many times over as derivatives that really only seriously affected a handful of banks.

This time, nothing has been fixed, the US needed to have a recession for this to naturally repair itself. All they did was borrowed and printed twice as much money to patch it up. They are past the point of no return now. They can't drop interest rates or raise them without imminent recession, probably depression, and can only borrow more to patch it up again which will eventually lead to hyper inflation.

They've turned a debt crisis into a currency crisis. The US dollar will likely collapse sometime in our lifetime. Russia and China have been stockpiling gold since 2010. China has sold off its US Govt bonds. I believe this is because they've lost all trust in the USD and know that no other currency can take its place, predicting gold to be the interim benchmark.

This is getting serious for the long term, in the short term, fear is building at an alarming rate.

You may well be quite right about any affect on mwr short term, I hope you are. But there is a time bomb ticking in the US that only needs the slightest trigger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.