CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Well, GSJBW and their clients have been net-buyers of CER stock...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Well, GSJBW and their clients have been net-buyers of CER stock in the last 6 weeks (since 1/11/08). They net-bought just over 1.8m CNP shares.

They were also net-buyers of CNP in the same time period, picking up just over 1.17m CER shares.

That's comical.

Of course there is a doubly-comical thing...

(For the record, I'm not sure 'doubly-comical' is valid English.. George Orwell got away with 'double-plus-good' in his 1948 masterpiece "1984" and you have to admit doubly-comical is only a heartbeat away from this, even if it's 60 years later. I'm sticking with it for the time being; hope you understand.)

Anyway, GSJBW and their clients were net sellers of CNP AND CER all the way from Jan to the end of October this year.

Yes indeed. Net sellers until the end of October.

They or their clients net-sold 23m CNP and 6.5m CER between Jan and Oct, then started buying both from Nov onwards.

Now granted the numbers ain't huge and in their defence, the report only came out today so we may see a reversal of this in the coming weeks. Either way though, you'd have to think the analysts have been across the numbers for a few weeks now... we certainly have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.