ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

jbd buys more, page-82

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I beleive the US is unsatisfied with its current solutions, which it introduces in line with its mandate for reduced CO2 emmisions while aiming for a mix of coal and gas based energies.

CO2 reduction is important to them, where as carbon capture and storgae is important to australia and efficiencies all round are required by China.
    Again, ESI has a place in each of these examples.
    We basically have so much on offer that it is my opinion that we will seek some third party corporate direction to maximise shareholder value and focus to acheive the now set targets and contracts.

Here is the US article:

http://www.fossil.energy.gov/fred/factsheet.jsp?doc=2054&projtitle=Fundamental%20Investigation%20of%20Fuel%20Transformations%20in%20Advanced%20Coal%20Combustion%20and%20Gasification

Heres an experpt:

"...Increased concern over global warming is currently motivating a major research effort in the U.S. on future energy technologies with low CO2 emissions. Some CO2 reduction can be achieved by switching to natural gas as a utility fuel, but it is important for the U.S. to maintain a significant fraction of coal in the nation's fuel mix, both to control natural gas pricing and to reduce long-term dependence on important energy though use of our abundant domestic coal reserves. Research is needed to configure and design future coal-fired power-generation technologies with no or minimum impact on atmospheric CO2 concentrations...."

Cheers,

Lautrec.

PS:Theres plenty to research if you wish to find out abvout how legitimate an investment this is and i could just keep sprouting factual information on projects that could/would/may wish to absorb us or our technology on a global scale. Wait for the next price sensitive anonucement as i beleive it will be a ripper and will act as the precursor/apetiser - with the ultimate annoucement in the next 6 months being our Analytical review by Intersuisse.

I'll read for the remainder of the night if i can now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.