JBM jubilee mines nl

not really a huge premium....2006 eps estimates at around 70 cps...

1. 788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    not really a huge premium....2006 eps estimates at around 70 cps maybe more with high nickel price and improved headgrades leading to more tonnage priduced at higher prices. also lowering of cash production costs to about 3.30/lb helps the bottom line. Nickel prices should continue to be strong, yet volatile through 07-08.

dividend back up to the .45c level depending on reinvestment in production ramp-up for 07 and beyond. lots of cash flow and tremendous HIGH GRADE NI SULFIDE resources to keep jbm in business for a long time to come. jbm was trading at a significant discount at the $5 mark--full value probable around the 9 dollar mark at the moment. now down today to about 7.20. i think it represents very good buying anywhere sub 7.50. strong technical bottom at 6.50 which would be the next stop should 7 bucks be taken out in this sell-off. if we see 6.80, i'll be buying for all i've got.

minara in comparison....hard to compare side by side because businesses are so very different. minara always about the plant and past issues and problems. jbm all about moving forward. the market likes her as well. not so with mre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.