JBM jubilee mines nl

Oh yeah..............a great past track record of fundamentals -...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Oh yeah..............

a great past track record of fundamentals - profits, margins, ROE, dividend payouts etc etc lead by a good management team whom is 'for' its shareholders and never let us down is another MAJOR PLUS that affords JBM its so-called 'premium'

good management is sooooo underated when choosing stocks, but sooooo important, especially with large complex projects such as mining.

Nickel price is high atm, but bad SENTIMENT is currently scaring the market.

Sentiment is what drives markets in the short-term, BUT, as we all know, FUNDAMENTALS always win out in the long-run.

Long-run nickel prices should remain 'higher' than what theyve been for years past - that is the ADVICE that is given to all these big mining firms by their 'consultants', and that is WHY they are all investing tonnes of money to increase output - a lot of money is at stake with these investments you know.

Again , JBM is the premier nickel producer on the market, has a gr8 track record , makes gr8 money, pays gr8 divvys, is sheilded from nickel price downturns due to low-cost/high margin factor, and has ENORMOUS EXPLORATION POTENTIAL around the highest grade nickel mine.

Long term the fundamentals are there, so i aint worried

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.