NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

JCap short report released, page-128

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    J Capital is here to steal from you.

The use of their "report" is a type of securities fraud.

I'd like to remind everyone that J Capital is presenting a biased opinion piece in order to profit from any ensuing downward pressure on the SP.

J Capital is not an independent 3rd party that is writing a piece because they are nice people who have your best interest at heart.

Again, J Capital is here to steal from you.

You would have come across scam type tactics - be it phishing emails, unsolicited phone calls that try and scam your private details to defraud you or maybe you've been a victim of credit card fraud....well J Capital's actions are a type of securities fraud. Please don't fall for it.

Their report preys on the inherent uncertainties that come with stock investing. Namely nobody knows the future:
    - Tech dominance vs obsolescence (Eagle
    View pulled out of Aust - if their tech is so good, why pullout?).
    - A Director was forced to sell due to a family court order - sold to a ex partner and to the kids' trust (who prob still hold the stock): so not reasonable to conclude short selling.
    - Costs $2 to make $1...in the first year, then there is another +$1 in the next year. I'm referring to NEAs subscription based income stream. This wasn't mentioned. NEA is taking on an incumbent in the US, this takes time. I'd even argue that competition is good because it helps grow the overall market - the pie is increasing! Think back 10 years...bet you didn't even know of a thing called aerial mapping! Takes money to make money.

So stand firm, don't do anything ahead of next weeks results release and please don't sell just because you read something dodgy online.

This is in fact a buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.