VUL 1.33% $3.70 vulcan energy resources limited

JCap targets Vulcan Energy, page-169

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    If you study the history, both Insheim and Landau were developed as "demonstration" plants. That is one of the reasons they are only financially marginal. They need to seriously scale up. Perhaps after a Winter of Russian gas price extortion it may weaken the resolve of those opposed. "Fit for 55" and strategic mineral classification in EU for lithium all points to this.

I dont know where your 60000 t/a comes from. I have never seen it quoted by Vulcan themselves. Might have missed it so please show where they did.

From my interpretation Vulcan's plans include 4 well pairs serving a single geothermal plant. But I'm not a geothermal expert. I dont know if you are.

One thing I have to ask. I am motivated to post and participate here because Im financially invested. I am curious as to why you contribute here. Is it because you are concerned we will all lose our money and out of the goodness of your heart you try to save us? Or are you trying to sow doubt to try and get people to sell down and buy at a lower price? Or you are part of a geothermal li competitor? Or you are affronted by a non-German organisation in your territory? Or you are part of a citizens movement that is trying to prevent this from happening? You seem to commited to it and my question is genuine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
-0.050(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $696.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.75 $3.70 $670.5K 180.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 27409 $3.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.71 5698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.