JCS 0.00% 2.2¢ jcurve solutions ltd

JCS Chart, page-227

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    no problem happy to help, I posted this a while ago, I will share again as it might give you a better insight of JCS

this is 10 reasons why I'm invested for the medium to long term in JCS, feel free to add to the list if I've missed anything.

1. JCS is under great management led by Stephen Canning, recently won a Australian business award
    2. debt free
    3. plenty of cash 2.4 million and likely to be increased as the company is cash flow positive.
    4. cash flow positive no need for a CR soon if at all, also possibility of being in a position to being able to be paying dividends to share holders as it once was.
    5. only 332 million shares on issue
    6. tiny market cap of just over 7 million, for a cash flow positive fintech company is absurd.
    7. current market are only rating the business being worth 4.6 million dollars much to cheap imo.
    8. JCS is in a growing sector in cloud business helping small and now large company's stream line there company's to be more efficient and cost effective.
    9. there looking to expand there business into diffrent markets such as Asia which is a huge market, could have the potential to re rate the company completely.
    10. there using the best software currently available, being net suite which oracle recently brought for 9.3 billion dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 568897 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 611346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.