JCS 0.00% 2.2¢ jcurve solutions ltd

JCurve Solutions (JCS) - Oracle, page-51

1. 6,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Won't even mention the share price because JCS is trading in line with wider market sentiment, and when the going gets tough, few survive the bloodshed. 85% of the all ordinaries was in the red today. Some very, very good mid cap companies were off 7-8% by close of trade, and have dropped 15%+ in a matter of days.

Fortunately JCS has good bank, good cashflow, growth and recurring clients under the belt. And they operate in a fairly defensive manner, with effectively zero gearing (some may despise this, but right now its not a bad position to be in). So the short term fears of increased cost of capital will not be felt by the company.

Many will remember holding this stock in the 1cent range for what felt like an eternity, until last year's blockbuster annual report.

Its a bloody long journey to ride a micro cap to riches. In my mind we're still in the infancy stage and this pullback will appear as a blip on the radar in 2 years time.

Might be worthwhile adding that this is the only long position that I did not reduce my exposure in during last week when the market was looking jittery.
    Last edited by 5hareholder: 06/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.267M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 153250 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 127573 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.