GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

The problem is you have a hell of a lot of "investors" that have...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    The problem is you have a hell of a lot of "investors" that have jumped on the quick fix bandwagon looking for easy money and their expectations for immediate major gas flows (which would never be announced now anyway) were not met. MPE sticking a front page advertising banner on HC touting the Dec 19 announcement for Tulainyo also did not help as it raised the bar considerably on expectations. The thing is, the result is in fact a solid, on par, on pre drill expectation result and most "knowledgeable" investors should be pleased with this first step. The other "downer" is I have note a number of posters on this site and elsewhere have made a direct link between this hole and the Dempsey hole, which is now awaiting a workover rig for future stimulation(Fraccing). It should be noted that depths that the Dempsey current intervals of interest are about (or near) double the depths of Tulainyo areas of interest. The use of the "tight" hole nomenclature should not necessarily be applied to Tulainyo and I also note some posters elsewhere have indicate thick sandy zones of over 10 metres have been encountered. Serious investors will wait for flow testing starting sometime early next year. The potential upside for this hole and future holes is significant if successful. Please note I am not an MPE holder. I have my hard earned in PCL.. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.