GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

This is all "stock" standard ann stuff. The order is Get rig,...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    This is all "stock" standard ann stuff. The order is Get rig, drill well, Evaluate then build and/or connect to pipelines and buyers for gas. It can be a long expensive process and even with gas a company can still go bust. WE only on step 3 and the Biggies are in this so they be watching/or have their own people on site so when they report today that gas is as predicted we have to believe that or else what we gonna do? Thank god they not say small gas sands or i be selling now. We all just have to wait for next step in process and dont see things that not there. Remember the positives are most infrastructure done basically and huge area of gas and more wells to come. This will be a MT stock at least so it will be a grower but soon 002 will be a memory as long as we moving upwards slowly but surely- SP WILL move when good money is announced until then its just more waiting - try to enjoy the ride and dont see conspiracies where there isnt any.Its up to the educated technical guys now to work out whats down there and in the meantime just enjoy our position on the most discussed i do!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.