GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

carcus1962 you must be watching. Thought you might be interested...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    carcus1962 you must be watching. Thought you might be interested in gridder comment. I am .Posted earlier my thoughts on the theater of this week end .After posting I decided the trading halt must be all about bums on seats. Soo .....from that point of view.... " I ".. Theatricality .Enjoyed carcus1962 conversation when ears dropping in the crowd in the " hot copper foyer"enjoyed gridders conversation once again ear dropping in the crowd in the " hot copper foyer" BUT hey can't talk now. Theater call !!! ...got to take my seat ......all I can say ....... "MPE BREAK A LEG" ...... GLTA.... I like fairy tail stuff in theater .... the rest I am living ....Just kidding... All's good in life....................But MPE You could make me more happy than just happy.However I posting because I feel this stock maybe got first time investors in ..... "lamb to slaughter" .... Don't panic little lambs. First lesson ....'LISTEN.'... Second lesson TIME. Next KNOWLEDGE which I can not help you with ...Thinking about it maybe different order in these lessons you make up your mind. I know I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer . Little lambs do not panic. . Little lambs welcome to the share market.If you want a quick $dollar leave. Buy Lotto. I do not buy lotto. Think about it..How much do you put into lotto. Stop buying lotto for a year put it into shares .If you are not a little lamb then ignore this post.. But I will not ignore you!!!. your thoughts are important to me so thank you ....I am listening in that " foyer".........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.