AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

jdc demo plant video, page-31

1. 262 Posts.
    the buyback was a way of cliff to tell the market the current price is bs. There was never any intention to use much needed cash for Feasability study, in the buy back. to date there has been no shares purchased. This is an area where i disagree with Cliff. After the JDC announcement, the SP will double and the shares held on MAK's books will be worth more than current cash levels.

The JDC news will not be any day. They will begin to experiment with Bentonite next week, and will take several weeks of experimenting to find the best mixing volume.

the SP does not have the potential to explode, rather implode. The lack of volume on the buy side tells me 5c SP is possible. Especially will the dumb money sitting at 0.10 on the sell side - these idiots will get impatient and sell low, eating away at the buy side volume. I am hoping to pick up around 8c.

At current cash levels, the SP has a cash backing of 0.092 which is where it is tradng now. Therefore, the market has priced in a failure of the JDC IHP plant, trading at cash backing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22.38K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5255456 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 550045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.