EVR 6.25% 0.9¢ ev resources ltd

JDR- RIO Tinto link

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Why ASX battery metals juniors are prime takeover targets for the majors
    Resources
    10 hours agoNovember 2, 2018 | Angela East

Hi holders, we may witness a big move in JDR share price this coming week after talk by management today of a potential take over by RIO Tinto due to JDR extremely close proximity to RIO Tintos giant JADAR lithium deposit

"Jadar has a lithium project in Serbia right next door to one of the world’s largest miners — Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO).
    In September last year, Jadar struck a deal to acquire five lithium-prospective exploration licences in Serbia, two of which are located near Rio Tinto’s Jadar lithium project.
    The projects are considered prospective for lithium and other pegmatite hosted minerals, including jadarite — which contains both lithium and borate
    Jadar chairman Luke Martino told * the location of the company’s project potentially makes it a prime target for Rio Tinto."

https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/...rs-are-prime-takeover-targets-for-the-majors/

Certainly i will be buying a lot more at this level. $3.4Mil in the bank and 340Million shares on issue with some very exciting nearology Lithium deposits. I think Lithium is about to heat up again, and JDR is primed in my opinion from a very low base pt the moment.
    drifta
    Last edited by drifta: 02/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $438 48.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2055000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1133733 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.