I am with you rocket , one wonders how the tax free religions as...

1. 26,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I am with you rocket , one wonders how the tax free religions as landlords prey on retail?

That said, retailors , do really need to impower and train their staff IMO, many years ago I watched an "ol hand " sell a rod and reel ( fly fishing), he knew it all,at every objection ,the old salesman ,overcame it and won the sale, and the purchaser walked away smiling, like he had won " the battle "

The opposite , about fifteen years ago I was at Myers Galleria in Morley ( WA ) , had about $ 600.00 dollars in my hands of purchases walking towards the counter, and they all walked away from me.
    Took the wife to Melbourne to watch the mighty Raiders, we're in Myers, the cosmetic section, I said to the wife and the very on hand sales assistant, " just buy it " a K later.

No job is too low, and if employers, make their employees feel low, they wont reap the reward IMO.
    I despise those employers that merely use their employees as a low means to an end.
    I used to work for companies, in the past, where the managers," knew the game."
    Have trust in those that " turn up and do the business " , when their crook, you pay them, when their wife, is given birth, you pay them, and they repay you, with loyalty and honesty, and bloody brilliant service, and loyalty beyond reproach.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.