PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Fike, I understand where you are coming from, however, with this...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Fike, I understand where you are coming from, however, with this change of Yemen leadership, PSA is not necessarily working with that government anymore (read corruption although I clearly do not mean corruption has gone).

The STC is renown in its democratic evolution across the south. It is grassroots as they have invited all to start their own local village council during war. These are then enabled under the one South Arabia/Yemen umbrella and this contrast speaks volumes across Yemen.

This strengthening of the STC has been coming for years,
    - first in the form of stopping the Houthi from consolidating the South,
    - second in working with the UAE utilising the training program for 90000 troops, their forces pushed and broke into Houthi territory,
    - third in consolidating the Elite position to gain security for all from terrorism
    - fourth in making the wish for South Arabia/Yemen come true for the Southern peoples they reintroduced the old flag.
    - fifth in mounting a successful international statement of recognition that has seen raised the old South Arabia/Yemen flag everywhere
    - as in general they have not attacked as bullies but defended every individual along the lines of democratic institutions
    - as in general they have withstood the activities of the Moslem Brotherhood which favoured people not corruption
    - and lastly they have never deflected no matter what enticements from what, why and how to achieve their South Arabia/Yemen.

So what chance does Petsec have in achieving production now. I say now, every chance. But my biggest query is have Petsec, under Mr Bokhari and therefore Terry, been active in discussions with the STC. Maybe, Maki had links with the STC but his time did not coalesce with that of the STC. Time is of the essence for current shareholders. You might remember that the STC will be all things in the South and therefore IMO have a strong, repeat strong interest in moving its economy along. Electricity has been out for most of October in the capital city of Ataq in Shabwah and the people protest this to the point of getting shot (I mean killed). So oil, its revenues and doing business is now the order of the day down in the South (IMO). Did we get the step up or are we starting with the new Government from scratch?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.