PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

TShirt, sorry I should have included your name in my second...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

TShirt, sorry I should have included your name in my second posthere above as I was following Fike and your post in my thinking (and actually Iincorrectly spelt your name in my first post - sorry again!)

I do like this as you say and I've waited and written everything withthe next stage in mind - that the STC will govern the South. This issomewhat there. However there are many bridges to cross as this wholethought process comes by way of the coalition partners. It started with theUAE's withdrawal last year to get KSA to step up and sort out this war effort.

I'm not happy about the business practice of a listed companytelling it's shareholders to be patient whilst dilution continues. Petsechas used funds with the arrogance that nothing could go wrong and instead theapproval process is one big joke on sh's and then eyes were not on Hummer asthat has turned bad before our eyes. We seem to think all will be fine. Maybe if we play our cards right with the new Government giving approvalon our terms, we would not need a venture partner at this stage. Surelater, but get the sp going first and don't mess up anymore. I would havewanted the effort from PSA to have started at last AGM with bets allround. Clearly the whole war effort with Hotel leadership is false andthe corruption driven Reform party is linked to Hadi's family enjoying warprofits. I think I have just crossed over into Fike's post. So muchto think about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.