PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

This follows my first post's story of electricity - No it's a...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    This follows my first post's story of electricity - No it's a story of corruption and it is set in Ataq where Governor Ben Adio stays. He of the Reform Party.

Translated from Arabic by #صبرآ_ياشبوة
    You can imagine that the province #شبوة It has a population of hundreds of thousands and electricity is cut off for almost a month and indifferent to this poor people #واليوم Arrives only two ministersand return electricity service #اخبروهم The governmental and service institutions do not belong to you whenever you want #الجنوب_المستقبل_الواعد3:59 AM · Oct 26, 2019

Translated from Arabic by
    Al-Harib Ahmed al-Maisari, Minister of Interior, Hadi and the Brotherhood at a press conference in the capital of Shabwah, Ataq, under the auspices of Governor Ben Adio and the Reform Party and the protection of their militias, the Kingdom and its ambassador, Mohammed Al-Jaber, were abused.

Government Hotels - But after hearing the sound of the explosion, they fled from the governor's house to the hotel. This is because the governor's house has been set on fire with explosion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.