CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

jeeesssuuss, page-7

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yes sales the potential here seems to be huge. I am not sure about it being the same size as the super pit as they have to do a fair bit of drilling yet to join the orebodies together. But the potential for the boundry region and the Oritz region seems to be very interesting. The geochemistry results from Oritz seem to indicate a very rich orebody which the company is about to drill. They may even find other ore bodies along the strike length that will further enhance the project. Apparently Silver Hills had no geological information and was described as a blind signature I think.

Todays response was strange but considering that the markets are all down and the gold price took a beating I am not surprised. However it wont be long before some of the bigger boys start taking an interest in this one. I would presume that there would be some clever little geological boys having a look at the data and crunching some figures as we speak. This find has the potential to be something quite spectacular and the big boys will move as soon as they are confident that the results all stack up. This will be well and truly before the full potential is exibited in the share price. When it happens it will be quick I personally think.

Exciting times ahead probably a lot closer than we think or are led to believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.