MRM 0.37% $2.70 mma offshore limited

jeeper : ideal crab pattern sighted

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Jeeper said: "A small request plse,some on the MRM thread are keen on a chart..."

I say:

Hi Jeeper,

Here's a chart showing MRM with two exciting harmonic patterns. These two patterns fulfill the ideal harmonic geometric measurements of the crab pattern, and I've marked the future projections of their price targets when these patterns are completed.

It is currently moving upwards to complete the right hand side of the smaller crab pattern ( shaded in pink) with price targets marked as shown...you can read off the projected targets on the chart.

In the background, is the larger and bigger ideal crab pattern( unshaded), with a projected price target of $3.86 at completion of this harmonic pattern.

These two patterns are by no means the only patterns because as at last Friday, 11 harmonic price patterns were identified projecting from 4th Feb 2011, providing confluence at these two crab patterns, and with a few projecting higher prices than these two well into the future....ie.e higher targets!

Which makes it a very interesting technical stock. I suppose there are fundamental reasons to support such a bullish pattern, and so to those trading this stock, trade well, trade safe.

Hope you find this chart useful.

Cheers,

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.023B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.69 $2.70 $2.69 $14.80M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1480952 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 4712233 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.