XJO 0.61% 7,748.2 s&p/asx 200

jeeper's dividential old man river friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Stonehenge - a message for Stocky from the ancients.

Visited Honey Dews Pappa in the UK earlier this year. The public aren't normally allowed on this side of Stonehenge, I went to take the snap but HD said for me to jump in as the XJO thread - and I quote -

'...needs another daggy photo of you in it.'

I replied

'Daggy? Your old man says he hopes he looks as good as me when he reaches MY age'

Ta Disco, our trusty crankerfier. Went to upload Wednesday night and was greeted by those annoying words..

Hot Copper Mantainence

Translation...that's madmin wishing he had forked out for a proper circuit breaker instead of stuffing ciggy foil into the blown fuse last time we had mantainence

Legendaires disease

The weight of being a legend. It's weighing on our favourite grandpoptrendsetter.. Spencer..er, I mean Redbacka.

'I'd also remind people that I'm basically a trend follower.' REDBACKA

Yes, I admit I put off buying the other day when you warned of a significant top Red but it wasn't my only source of prudent decision making. There was also Oscar!!!

Anyway, I remember selling everything in December because I took on board Voltaires 'Bear wave of death' chart.

Which by the way Volt I don't place 100% responsibility on you at all. I am aware it was your way of re-distributing wealth...so just 90 percent.

Jokes aside. This is the intelligent thread, we want it to be the place other 'trendfollowers' come to make sense of it all. If we lose, be it on our own heads and we will defend - to the death - our right to disappoint our loved ones and stuff up our own nest eggs or be flush and go and buy Astins, Lambos, Ford GTHO's or El Caminos in my case.

We won't blame anyone who bothers to put their nuts on the line with well thought out opinion/chart/prediction. So sleep well faithful contributors.

Speaking of nuts. Here's one

Jeeper

Yes, our trendy of the day is Jeeper, or as we in the know, know him to be - Paul Lynde/Uncle Arther. (Look him up Disco)

"The XJO clawing it way back, step by step, I see this in my PF. + 10% with the dividend stream rolling in like 'Ol man river'." JEEPER

Of course, Jeeper has his lucid moments. Good on you Jeeps, your stategy appears to be a winner at the moment. I hope all AGO ad SLR holders are holding some of your winners too.

Goodluck today trendies and fellow XSO suffers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.