XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERSRight and WrongThe Zoomba was skipping along...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Right and Wrong

The Zoomba was skipping along well xjo'ers.

Mitta was getting clever with his upside downees along with Jacko's right way up interpretation of Mitta's upside downer.

GJ - signature 'Crazy Trippers' post with his updated 08/11 slash 'n burn chart is always enough to make me want to do the same.

An unguarded moment into Disco's 'beneath the clown' persona was a nice surprise too

I tell you xjo'ers, I feel like a a dunce compared to the brainies on here. Redbacka and Mongo seeing greenshoots. I looked...and again. Just saw lines.

Bluey had an interesting comment. Seems that Bluesdog and Mr Market have seen through my plan of fortitude and resilience. The never ending battle I have with picking bottoms by selling on them.

'Too many are too clever to capitulate this time, so it's not hurting like it should be.. It will.' BLUESDOG

Speaking of Smart - as in arse - our Trendsetter of the day has some familiar character traits.

Rude, brash, insulting and obnoxious.

Because of this, I naturally assumed, as any thinking person would, that he is Australian. Or maybe South African if you swap 'rude' with 'arrogant'.

Some say...that people constantly take him the wrong way, and that his forth wife refuses to be with him in public because of his 'cake surprise' jokes.

All we know is that he is our...

JEEPER

Yes Trendies, Jeeper is actually Uncle Arthur (Paul Lynde) from 'Bewitched'. (Add Liz Montgomery to the list Mongo)

'Martis is both right and wrong.

Right that depression is here,well telegraphed and not too hard to understand in the Eurozone.

Wrong that the ASX will go to hell in a hand basket.

Wrong also,in my ever humble opinion that America is also staring depression in the face.

I just don't see soup kitchens going down.
    JEEPER

Wongfeihung adds to the 'middleground' insight

I lost a lot of money in the tech boom of the 1990's-2000's no-one was ever preaching the end of the world then and that was the end of my stock investments for 10 years as it wiped me out. Wongfeihung

The consensus is down. The optimistic are saying dead cat bounce, then down. Moola (8k a month) is saying rally soon til christmas.

Good luck on Jeepers right and WONGfeihung Monday.

------------------

PS's Jgunter. Pyramid Hill hey? I swam there against one of your boys in 65. When were you there?

Red - What's 'King of the Hill?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.